Sunday, September 23, 2007

CRAIG'S ENGAGEMENT PARTY!

CRAIG'S GETTING MARRIED! Yes, it's true! Infact, a bunch of us got together to meet his "lady fair", Ale, and celebrate with them. We all had a great night catching up (thanks, Kevin, for pulling it all together!) Sean Barber was even there (from Iowa)! I didn't even recognize Little Rod...well... for good reason! Little Rod isn't "little Rod" anymore... Dan Chilvers is 30! Dave Michael's is getting married! Fin and Kerry have two sons, Corey has two girls! Sean and Heather have 4! (Isaac, Lily, Olivia and Owen? Did I get it right?) What a hoot seeing everyone! We all enjoyed meeting Ale. She's a prize and seems like she'll do quite well in keeping Craig in line!

Enjoy the pics, everyone. If you know of anyone else that would enjoy seeing them please send them the link. Also, I thought it would be cool to add family pics to the end of this to update everyone on those not able to attend the party. Many came to the party without their "significant others" or kids so I was hoping that you would all email me a current picture of your families. Send them to gaylehannay@mhcable.com and I'll add them to this blog! Enjoy the pics. It was great seeing you all! God bless!

9/24 Pam forwarded a picture of Suzanne and Peter Dodd.

9/25 I just heard from Amy Christgau and have added two pictures of their gang. She and Shane were a family of four in the beginning of '07 and had TRIPLETS in August! There's too many of them to put in one picture so I posted two! (Zoe, Ty, Ava, Eli and Cole!)
9/25 Tia sent me pics of their family in Florida. Her kids are Eli and Anna Cate!



























No comments:

HANNAY HAPPENINGS...

HANNAY HAPPENINGS...