Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Candlewood Pictures 2008!

Here's a few of my favorite pictures from Candlewood this year... we're at the lake as I type so I might add more as we go... Candlewood is, for me, my childhood... one I am so blessed to share with my own children...the wonderful thing is they are actually enjoying it as much as I did. I'm especially blessed as Michael has come to love "the lake" as much as I do. We're all VERY fortunate and clearly thank the LORD for such a blessing. Enjoy the pics...



Tube Wars!

The anual picture on "the rock" with the Coughlin's...


Our sweet girls....


Kasey's First Attempt at Slolom!

Kasey's getting to be a solid wakeboarder!

Picking blueberries and blueberry bushes with Aunt Cindy!


...a peaceful morning at the lake...

Jumping between the tubes...

Nothin' beats tubing with Daddy!


My HOT husband trying to cool off!
Mass Tubin' with the Lepore's!

Double Skiing with Kasey!
Out of our 7 days at Candlewood we had THREE mornings of absolute GLASS for skiing. It was incredible! On Friday morning Jen and I hiked to the view rock for our morning devotions and prayer time. We had a wonderful time with eachother and the LORD. When we returned God gave me a wonderful blessing: I got the first ski of the morning and finished up down by Candlewood Pines where I threw the road and glided until I sank. As I was slowing down, I looked up and a BALD EAGLE was flying directly in front of me! It was amazing. I've never seen a bald eagle at the lake and Mike and the girls were able to see it as well. It was an amazing morning and a gift I will not soon forget.







1 comment:

Sister Cindy said...

Cool! I've never seen and eagle up there! What a treat! Nice end to a great summer.

HANNAY HAPPENINGS...

HANNAY HAPPENINGS...