Sunday, July 3, 2011

Up and Over the Rockies!







Here's the new truck... now travel with us! We were absolutely amazed at te diverse terain as we went over the Rockies. We saw Buffalo and big horned sheep... lots of black tail deer as well, but the landscapes were amazing! We drove from Colorado Springs to Moab, Utah. Here's a picture of Stephen, Moira, Mike and me just before we left the Springs. Dear friends. So glad we had some time with these sweet people and their kids, Spencer and Bo. Stephen and I met before we turned one and have been friends ever since.

I posted a few pics of the landscape change so you could see what I was talking about... also, all major rivers were at flood stage... including the Mississippi and the Misouri but I didn't take pictures of those...

















No comments:

HANNAY HAPPENINGS...

HANNAY HAPPENINGS...